Russian language added
- "Berlin Airlift" random event bug fixed.
- A tooltip that includes Codename, Type Skill and Experience
appears for all agents on the map.
- Agents’ Morale, Loyalty and Skill messages don’t produce a popup. The news still appear on the news page. This decrease the amount of pop up messages that are presented to the user at the end of each turn and makes the game to play faster. The user can still open or close the rest of the pop up messages from the options screen.
- News Options Preferences are now saved automatically so that you don’t need to adjust them every time you run the game.
- Force Pool training button has changed so that the user is not confused if it is ON or OFF.
- The problem with the sort keys when renaming units is now fixed.
- Version number is visible on the main menu screen.
- Improves game's speed and
June 17, 2014
Patch 1.3.1 for steam version
Patch 1.3.1 is
available on steam.
We would like to thank Primescribe team for translating the game. http://primescribe.ru/
April 1, 2014
Patch 1.2.2 for steam version
We have just delivered patch 1.2.2 to steam. Click here to see what is improved.
March 20, 2014
Russian version in development
Currently the game is available in English, German and Greek language. After a demand from many users, we have started working on a Russian version of the game. This is a game where you can also play as KGB after all!
Us and Them - Cold War is now available on steam.